Next Step grief support (Martinsville, VA)
November 4 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 2:00 pm on day First of the month, repeating until December 2, 2020
Next Step Grief Support Group (Martinsville, VA)
1st Wednesday of each month, at 2:00 p.m.
King’s Grant Retirement, 350 Kings Way Road, Martinsville, VA 24112
Bereavement Coordinator: Jessica Harmon
If you do not feel comfortable attending a support group in-person due to Covid-19, please join us via conference call.
Please join us by using the following access information:
Dial-in number (US): (701) 801-1211 Access code: 505-183-719#
If you have questions prior to the meeting, call us at 1-888-789-2922.
Mountain Valley Hospice’s grief support groups are open to the community at large, at no cost to the individual.
No RSVP is needed. In times of inclement weather, meeting dates and times are subject to change.
Additional bereavement services, including one-on-one counseling, are also available upon request.
AVAILABLE BEREAVEMENT SERVICES
- Initial visit by Bereavement Coordinator
- Quarterly bereavement contacts with monthly mailings
- Grief education and counseling
- Monthly support groups for adults
- Social support group gatherings
- Grief classes and seminars
- Grief camp for children and school support (see Kids Path )
- Yearly remembrance service
- Access to a variety of materials through our library and resources
To get more information on Grief Services or to speak to a Grief Support staff member, contact us toll-free at 888-789-2922.
- Mountain Valley Hospice & Palliative Care