- This event has passed.
Support with Susie – Martinsville, VA
April 1 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Due to COVID-19, we are hosting our support groups via conference call in May. The schedule remains the same. Please join us by using the following access information:
Dial-in number (US): (701) 801-1211
Access code: 433-348-686#
If you have questions prior to the meeting, please call us at 336-789-2922.
Mountain Valley Hospice’s grief support groups are open to the community at large, at no cost to the individual.
No RSVP is needed. In times of inclement weather, meeting dates and times are subject to change.
Additional bereavement services, including one-on-one counseling, are also available upon request.
Available Bereavement Services
- Initial visit by Bereavement Coordinator
- Quarterly bereavement contacts with monthly mailings
- Grief education and counseling
- Monthly support groups for adults
- Social support group gatherings
- Grief classes and seminars
- Grief camp for children and school support (see Kids Path )
- Yearly remembrance service
- Access to a variety of materials through our library and resources
To get more information on Grief Services or to speak to a Grief Support staff member, contact us toll-free at 1-888-789-2922.