Interested in giving back in your community? Consider providing meals to the families and staff at one of Mountain Valley’s two hospice care centers. Please click on the hospice home of your choice below to sign up or for more information and meal ideas.
Meals should be prepared and ready to eat, delivered in disposable containers with serving spoons.
Meal suggestions include but not limited to:
- Pasta dishes, salad, salad dressing and bread.
- Casseroles, baked chicken or chicken pie with side dishes.
- Hamburgers/hot dogs with fixings (buns, mustard, mayo, onions, slaw, tomato, etc.) and chips.
- Individually wrapped sandwiches, chips and fruit.
- Chili and soups with crackers.
- During the holidays, turkey dinners are greatly appreciated.
- Desserts and drinks are a nice treat.
SECU Hospice Care Center
243 N Lee Ave, Yadkinville, NC 27055
*Meals for approximately 20 people *Lunch drop off is 11 a.m. Dinner drop off is 5:30 p.m.
Joan and Howard Woltz Hospice Home
945 Zephyr Dr, Dobson , NC 27017
*Meals for approximately 40 people *Lunch drop off is 11 a.m. Dinner drop off is 5:30 p.m.
Please contact Raven Lowe, Volunteer Coordinator at (336) 960-0725 for any questions.
Click here for a printable flyer to share with family and friends interested in bringing a meal to one of our hospice homes.