Connection: Spring 2016 newsletter now available
Mountain Valley Hospice & Palliative Care has released the spring issue of its community newsletter, The Connection!
In the latest issue:
- Denise Watson, Executive Director of Mountain Valley Hospice, previews the organization's newest programs and services.
- Dr. Glenn Golaszewski, Medical Director of Mountain Valley Hospice, explains the benefits of palliative care.
- Marisa Miller and the Re-Sale Shoppe staff celebrate the store's one-year anniversary.
- Mary Beth Wood, MVH Director of Palliative Care and Transitions, elaborates on the Medicare Care Choices study.
- Sarah Tweed offers details about the Brighter Days grief support camp, which is now taking registrations for its events happening in June and July.
- Fonda Younger tells how to book the Mountain Valley Voices choir for your church or event.
- And much, much more!
Read The Connection: Spring 2016 by clicking the preview screen below, or download the PDF!